Electronic Projects by Martin Clausen
This is the combined homepage of Hannes , Jonas and Martin
Electronic Projects for 8051 Development
Virtual walk through my 8051 development suite is a virtual sightseeing tour through my 8051 lab. Dual Slope ADC for 8051 – A low cost circuit to measure voltages with a precission up to 14 bit.
Some of the Projects here are
- 8051 Development – Code, schematics and hints for development with 8051
- Digital Frequency Generator -Frequency generator with DDS technology
- µC ADC – RS232 controlled 16 bit data aquisition
- Low-cost ADC – PC to take a look at signals up to 1 KHz
- Datalogger- 8 channel, 2 counter, 64K RAM, LCD, RS232
- MiniDS- Mini Digital Storage Scope, one channel, low cost ADC.
AVR Microcontroller Projects
This site is dedicated to AVR microcontroller projects. Here you will find schematics and board-layouts , also the program-code, part-lists and pictures of the projects.
Some projects are programmed in assembler with the AVR Studio compiler and others are programmed with the BASCOM-AVR compiler.
AVR Projects Temperature Indicator
This circuit uses a Dallas DS1621 temperature sensor which indicates the temparature of the device. The temperature sensor has an termal alarm output, which becomes high when the temperature of the device exceeds a user defined value.
This running LED or LED chaser is a good project for beginners in the microcontroller technology. It is easy to build, and the assembler program code can be easily adapted.