Hobby and Do-It-Yourself Projects, DIY Electronics, Gadgets News. Hobby DIY Garage – Electronic Projects
Amps-n-Volts html Newsletter which later became Amps Volts eMag on WordPress. It is now Hobby DIY Garage. Strictly Hobby, Gadgets and Craft with greater weight for electronics hobby.
delabs Circuits and Product Design – delabs Circuits.
About Olden Circuits
Some Vintage Electronics Schematic Diagrams are also available, these circuits are from Semiconductor Application Books and other product catalogs. These are presented for Educational Purpose only, these books are obsolete and not available for students either in electronic or published forms. These Circuits are to be used for Learning Electronics and its application. This is provided for Students as Reference Material. For any Clarification or Communication, please Contact me.
dapj Tech Blogs
These are Tech Blogs listing products and services of various firms in relation to Electronics Product Design and Development. You will also find here some of delabs product and circuit designs. Some of the design, manufacturing experience and learning notes of delabs too are being recorded.
dapj Tech blogs – Electrical/Electronics Educational and hobby/diy electronics.
These are the main circuit sections, these have circuits in PDF format with Source design files and PCB layouts for some. If you want only Schematic Images with brief description, remain on this blog.
- Analog Circuits – Opamps, Comparators, Small Instruments, Mixed Design Circuits.
- Digital Circuits – Logic Circuits using 74 and 40 series of TTL and CMOS Chips.
- Power Electronics – Power Supplies, SMPS, Switching Supplies, Inverters, Energy.
- Microcontroller – 8051, 8951. Analog Interface, Single Board Computer. Firmware.
- Test Measurement – Basic DMM, Insulation Tester, AVO Meter, Small Tools.
- Data Interface – Printer Port Interface. Serial Port Circuits, Virtual Instruments.
- Hobby Projects – DIY Projects for a Lab. Basic Transistor Circuits for Learning.
- Custom Projects – Custom Design Examples including specification development.
- Theory Tutorials – Learning Electronics, Instrumentation and Industrial Controls.
- Electrical Diagrams – Control Panel Diagrams, Industrial Automation Designs.