The Android Hardware Development Kit is designed for enterprise embedded developers looking for a single, all-inclusive solution for a variety of prototyping needs.
Android Hardware Development Kit is the first Open Hardware solution designed for full hardware customization. Together it is a Open System Design Solution.
Runs with a 720MHz ARM-based, open source BeagleBoard C4
Some Features are
- Display: 4.3 inch touch display
- Screen: 480×272 OLED screen
- RAM: 128MB
- 32bit Single Core
- SD Storage: 4GB SD Storage
- On Board Flash: 256MB
- 4 USB Host Port Adapter
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- Ethernet (RJ-45) USB 2.0 10/100 Ethernet Adapter
- Video Output: DVI to HDMI
- Video Output: S-Video
- Speaker (Stereo Headphone Out): 3.5mm Audio Out