Here is is gadget GUI for Industrial
Process control, WebApps. The buttons make a
sound and Light up internal LED lamps. Power
On-Off control, Digital Timer; Start, Reset
Scroll and Select are the controls.
See also my Digital
Circuits - Logic, CMOS, Counters,
A Web Gadget which is a Preset Timer. This
can be Programmed from any Browser. It can
also be modified to control external
outputs. This project will only be a Web
Gadget for Education, it will not have any
I will first make some simple examples with
this UI. Then i will try to interface the
just Thinking Loud. This makes a Globally
Distributed Process Control Possible. :~) .
You can Use html-js-php-msql. You can use
But for now, back to earth, I will just
complete some more simple tutorial gadgets.
This Idea of mine is Open Source, please keep
it that way.
Learn more at Theory
- Basic Electronics,
The advantage is that the industrial process
or Home automation can be monitored and
controlled on any computer including tablets
which has a Browser. The plant automation or
Home appliance can be regulated even as you
travel back from factory to home. Or in any
city from the Cyber Cafe. A Wireless Lan and
Computer with Browser is all you need.
Another advantage of a Web Control is that the
Industrial Process or Home Automation can be
monitored and controlled on any computer
including tablets or PDA which has a Browser.
Screenshot of gadget
The Plant Automation or Home Appliance can be
monitored or regulated even as you travel back
from factory to home, or in a remote city. A
Wireless Lan and a Computer with Browser is
all you need to keep updated of the live
status of your plant.
Press The Power on-off for a soft start, this
is to prevent the inrush current from
goes to a display test. The Start button can
run or stop timer by toggling. The reset will
Bring timer to 0000, format is min-sec.
Set by pressing select to get a marker over
orange digit, Use Scroll to set number. Press
Start to start timer, Start to be off to set
again. The buzzer will turn on when Time
elapsed matches time set. and the alarm relay
trips. And a Flashing Annunciator signals end
of process. Now Reset will start process again
and stop flashing LED.
To use this like a regular instrument, you
need a small portable hand-held computer
with browser. Fix that in a Cabinet by
filing or grinding it to size and wire the
relays and supply. :-)
- Power - Powers On or Turns off Gadget.
- Select - Selects Digit to be set
with an Arrow Marke.
- Scroll - Increments the Value of the
Digit, Rolls over.
- Start - Starts a Timed Process,
Stops-Pauses a Process.
- Reset - Resets the entire Cycle,
Brings Process Time to Zero.
- Process Time - Seven Segment Green LED
- Preset Time - Small Seven Segment
- Annunciator - Green - Red LED Flasher
- Status - Text Status of Program, Below
(very old notes, may not fully apply now)
Interactive Timer Web Gadget Interface.
A Web Gadget which is a Preset Timer. This can
be Programmed from any Browser. It can also be
modified to control external outputs. This
project will only be a Web Gadget for
Education, it will not have any external
- Counter Gadget half done modified, added
a flashing colon and 99:99 time format.
- Buttons - Scroll setting not working
yet. Select not yet tried. Web GUI
- Trial on Checkout and Test of
Tortoise SVN. => Done
- Moved all files from old project folder,
Add in svn, commit => Nope.
- IE-Opera OK, Firefox shows source
=> deleted all files tsvn, commit
- Firefox shows html source in browser
=> mime search google groups, google
searched solution, modified config,
uploaded again => Done.
- Firefox not playing mp3 sounds =>
added lines *.mid =
svn:mime-type=audio/mid and *.mp3 =
- Firefox still not playing mp3 sounds
=> config modified *.mp3 =
- docs folder added index.html - this page
and my TortoiseSVN config file. uploaded.
- Scroll and Select works, cookie save ok,
manual page added. 19:32 27-May-07
- - 17 - SoundManager2 Integrated to
- Started Project, Got TortoiseSVN.
- Made New Folder, right
click-svn-checkout. -- some files
- Moved the files-folders from my old
- Select all New Files-Folders added,
- Right Click New Project Folder and
svn-commit. -- new files uploaded.
- For deleting svn-delete and commit. Keep
extra Backups on CDROM.
- Right Click - svn- diff- shows the
modifications made after last commit.