Datasheets, Standards and Service Manuals
- Hardware Book – Connectors & Adapters
- ECNmag.com – Product news for designer
- Components and Materials from dapj Tech
- RepairFAQ-Sam – Service Info, Resources
- Datasheets Web – A list of links to semiconductor manufacturers, including direct links to their datasheets index page.
- IC and Transistor Datasheets – Compiled a list of the common devices.
- Electronic Engineers component search – Base of Manufacturers and their products, Distributor Inventories, Data Sheets, Updated Manufacturer Catalogs.
- Electropages Ltd. – Web based press release platform that delivers real time new product news to the global electronics industry. Resource for component buying engineers and designers.
- GlobalSpec – Search engine & resource for the engineering, industrial & technical communities.
- Datasheet catalog – Integrated circuits, diodes, triacs, and other semiconductors.
- DatasheetArchive – Datasheet Search Engine, Electronic Components. Now containing over 6 million electronic component datasheets.
- Alldatasheet.com – Datasheet search site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors, integrated circuits, diodes, triacs, and other semiconductors.
- DataSheet4U – Electronic engineering tool that enables you to locate product datasheets from hundreds of electronic component manufacturers worldwide.
- Integrated Publishing – Electronics Training – Your source for Military training manuals, engineering reference manuals, and all training material.
- eserviceinfo.com – Schematics, Datasheets, Diagrams, repairs, service manuals, pcb.
- Franks Electron tube Pages – Full datasheets.Vacuum tube, vintage radio and other electronics information. Tube data sheets and pinout.
- RadioLocman – Free electronic circuits (schematics) search engine, Datasheer search engine. Database of manufactures and distributors of electronic components.
- Chipdir – Numerically and functionally ordered chip lists, chip pinouts and lists of manufacturers, electronics books, CDROM’s, magazines, WWW sites and much more.
- Datasheets Hanssummers – Datasheets for all the IC’s used by Hans in his Projects.
- SupplyFrame – Electronic Component Datasheet Search Engine, Component Price, Availability, RoHS and Electronic Parts Cross Reference.
- PartMiner – Provides an objective, global perspective of the electronic components marketplace.
Standards and Organizations
- JEDEC – Solid-state Standards – Leading developer of standards for the solid-state industry. The publications and standards that they generate are accepted throughout the world. All JEDEC standards are available online, at no charge.
- CE – Conformite Europeenne – Safety Standards – The CE marking (also known as CE mark) is a mandatory conformity mark on many products placed on the single market in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Electrostatics Society of America – ESA – Nonprofit professional society founded in 1970 that is devoted to the advancement and improved understanding of electrostatics.
- American National Standards Institute – ANSI Coordinates the development and use of voluntary consensus standards in the United States.
- IEEE – Technologies, Electrical, Standards and Publications. Non-profit organization, is the world’s leading professional association for the advancement of technology.
- NEMA – National Electrical Manufacturers Association,
- ECA – Electronic Components, Assemblies, & Materials Association (ECA) represents the electronics industry sector comprised of manufacturers and suppliers of passive and active electronic components, component arrays and assemblies, and commercial and industrial electronic equipment and supplies.
- Safety and Health Standards – CSA – Develops standards that address real needs, such as enhancing public health and safety. Quality of life and preserving the environment.
- Underwriters Laboratories Product Compliance – UL is a trusted source across the globe for product safety certification and compliance solutions.
- TÜV SÜD America Inc. – Globally recognized testing, inspection and certification organization
- ISO – International Organization for Standardization - ISO is a network of the national standards institutes of 157 countries, on the basis of one member per country, with a Central Secretariat in Geneva, Switzerland, that coordinates the system.
- ISA – Setting the standard for automation by helping members and other professionals worldwide. Certifies industry professionals; provides education and training; publishes books and technical articles.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology – NIST, Advancing measurement science, standards, and technology. Labs, Quality, Technology Innovation Program.
Engineering Scientific Search
Tuned Search for Engineering and Scientific Products, Manufacturers, Companies, Distributors.