The chumby is a compact wi-fi device that displays useful and entertaining information from the web.
Just plug in your Chumby, connect to your network, and use your computer to create a lineup of favorites from over 1,500 widgets in more than 30 categories, with new ones arriving all the time.
Chumby Guts Kit also Includes …
- 3.5” LCD (320hx240v 16bpp TFT) with Touch Screen
- Texas Instruments TSC2100 Programmable Touchscreen Controller..Stereo DAC
- 350MHz Freescale iMX21 MC94MX21DVKN3 ARM9 controller Motherboard
- Samsung 64MB SDRAM on 32-bit data path
- Hynix HY27US 64MB NAND Flash ROM
- Kionix KXP74-1050 3-axis accelerometer integrated into the daughterboard
See my MicroBlog for Chumby – Here you can see Live Virtual Chumbies.
(Strictly between you and me, like keep it to yourself; this gadget can make a great control center for home automation. With an external AVR/PIC system managing I/O. This will make a Home or SOHO SCADA.)