This is an interesting attempt in the right direction. The bandwidth may be only the audio range, but the first instruments with touch interface for tablets are being built for tablets even by DIY Enthusiasts.
SpecScope is a spectrum analyzer and is the second in the line of engineer applications from NFX Development. The SpecScope incorporates the speed and ease of use to access FFT frequency measurements in a hurry.
Some of the Features
- Logarithmic/Linear measurements
- Pinch to zoom in both X and Y axis
- Selectable No. bin for accuracy versus speed
- Three settings of spectrum averaging
- Threshold trigger to hold the peak value
- Tap to pause and resume measurements (graph is still navigational in this mode)
- A adjustable sample rate allow analysis from 10 Hz to 22KHz