Theory must be studied once and referred again and again as you do practicals. One is by building DIY projects and then modifying them. Also Repair of equipment, troubleshooting, testing and calibrating. Then you know how components behave and real life limitations. Now design and engineer a product and test it at customer site. do a pilot production and test with more clients. Now you will learn to think based on practical application.
Integrated into Electronic Tables and Charts in 2016
This invention lead to modern electronics, computers and internet look at this page, Transistor Photo.
A picture of the first transistor ever assembled, invented in Bell Labs in 1947. It was called a point contact transistor because amplification or transistor action occurred when two pointed metal contacts were pressed onto the surface of the semiconductor material.
Light and different frequencies Electromagnetic spectrum
- Basics of Electronics
- Design of a Constant Current Source
- Electronics Product Design Development
- Electronic Product Production Manufacturing
- Precision Amplifier with Digital Control
- Precision Attenuator with Digital Control
- Infrared Optical Proximity Switch