A super ARM DIY Platform. Measuring only 65.46mm by 102.04mm, the MarS Board is a low-cost highly-integrated controller board based on Freescale’s i.MX 6 Dual ARM Cortex-A9 application processor which encompasses a dual-core platform running up to 1 GHz with 1 MB of L2 cache and 64-bit DDR3 or 2-ch., 32-bit LPDDR2 support.
The MarS Board is a ready-to-run platform with ported Linux 3.0.15 or Android 4.0.4. Additionally, Embest provides the demo for uC/OS-II V2.92.05 for user experience. It is an ideal core processing component for your end devices based on a single hardware design
Features Include These too
- MarS Board is a Multi-Display platform.
- MarS Board is a Multi-Expansibility Platform
- NEON SIMD media accelerator
- HD class 1080p encode/decode video engine
- 10M/100M/1Gbps Ethernet Interface