AVR XMEGA Oscilloscope and Waveform generator
The Xmegalab is a development board for AVR XMEGA microcontrollers, a dual channel oscilloscope, an arbitrary waveform generator and a scientific calculator.
|From Hyper Embedded – Microcontroller ASIC and EDA|
- ATXMEGA128A1 microcontroller with 128KB Flash, 8KB SRAM, 2KB EEPROM
- External serial SRAM 32KB
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 1MSPS, using the XMEGA’s internal DAC
- JTAG and PDI interfaces for development
- User external connection with digital I/Os or SPI interface
- Graphic LCD 128×128 pixels with backlight
Gabotronics – Designs and manufactures embedded systems. Specialized in 8-32 bits microcontroller projects, instrumentation and data acquisition, PCB Layout, custom electronic designs and engineering consultation. Based in Palmetto, FL.