Hobby Circuits – Bill Bowden
Bill Bowden’s Circuits is one of the oldest Web Reference, it was hosted by CompuServe homepages and later moved to his own domain website.
A small collection of electronic circuits for the hobbyist or student. Site includes over 100 circuit diagrams, links to related sites, commercial kits and projects, newsgroups and educational areas.
Most of the circuits can be built with common components available from Radio Shack or salvaged from scrap electronic equipment…….
Some of the Highlights in this website
- 32.768 KHz Oscillator Using A Common Watch Crystal
- 40 LED Bicycle Light (555 Timer – 6 volt)
- Descrete LED fading circuit using 5 transistors
- Mechanical Wall Clock Quartz Synchronizer
- Neodymium Magnet Single Pole Motor
- Variable Voltage and Current Power Supply
- Micro Power AM Broadcast Transmitter