Teensy USB AVR with Teensyduino – PJRC
The Teensy is a complete USB-based microcontoller development system, in a very small footprint! All programming is done via the USB port.
- USB can be any type of device
- AVR processor, 16 MHz
- Single pushbutton programming
- Easy to use Teensy Loader application
- Free software development tools
- Available with pins for solderless breadboard
The Teensy Loader makes getting code into your Teensy easy. Just press and release the reboot button and the processor runs the HalfKay bootloader, which is automatically detected.
From – PJRC Electronic Projects