Amateur and Short Wave Radio Electronics Experimenter’s Web Site
“The QRP/SWL Homebuilder site is owned and maintained by VE7BPO. The purpose of this website is to promote experimentation with relatively simple radio electronic circuits. Please keep in mind that I am a novice, lay person experimenter, not an engineer. ”
- Popcorn DC Receiver Mainframe
- 40 M popcorn Superhet Receiver
- Crystal Oscillator Frequency Offsets
- Broadband Transformer Topics
- Powdered Iron Torroidal Coating
- Astable Multivibrator Circuits
- W7ZOI JFET Biasing Tutorial
How to Learn Hobby Electronics
VE7BPO has a way of presenting easy steps towards your Hobby Lab. It is Ham or Amateur Radio DIY Community that caused the outbreak of Electronic Hobbyist Activity the world over, long ago.
Here the Two Transistor Astable Multivibrator for flashing LEDs, that got popular after low priced Plastic Silicon Transistors became available, Superseding Metal Germanium ones.