Laurier’s Handy Dandy Little Circuit Projects – site for electronic hobbyists, includes all kins of small electronics hobby circuits.
- Electronics Parts for Hobby – BGMicroElectronic Parts, Electronic Kits, Hobby Electronics, Educational Electronics, Surplus Electronics. Electronics Parts for Hobby – BGMicro They also have a “BGMicro Virtual Sidewalk Sale” Here [...]
- MAKE Magazine DIY ProjectsDevoted entirely to DIY technology projects, amazing projects for home, backyards, basements, and garages. MAKE Magazine and DIY Kits MAKE brings the do-it-yourself mindset to [...]
- Booting old PC with SD CardA Need created a concept of no Commercial Value. I was unable to revive my Pentium from the Nineties, the FDD drives have gone bad, [...]
- Electronic Inventory Online – Parts-n-KitsHigh quality new & excess electronic components, such as: Batteries, LCD’s, LED’s, Power Supplies, Switches, Fans, Cables, Development Tools and more. Electronic Inventory Online – [...]
- Learn thru Hobby Electronicshobby-electronics.info information site electronics hobby. For beginners or learners taking an electronics course! would be a fun way to start. Electronics Projects page has some [...]
- Code and Life – Joonas PihlajamaaHe has a Embedded Systems Programming Blog where you can read and learn programming for the small SBCs and Testing Chips on “USB Stick SBCs” [...]
- Farnell – Electronic Electrical ComponentsFarnell is a world-leading supplier of electronic components, electronic parts and wholesale electronics including connectors, capacitors, semiconductors, resistors and more Farnell – Electronic Electrical Components [...]