mightyohm.com – Jeff Keyzer
Jeff Keyzer, aka mightyohm. Amateur Radio and DIY Electronics Projects are there with this High Wattage Resistor. posts about microcontrollers (mostly PIC and AVR), Arduino, embedded Linux, circuits, DIY projects, and other related stuff.
mightyohm.com – Jeff Keyzer – https://mightyohm.com/blog/
Includes PCB with pre-assembled DC-DC converter, all components required to build the kit
The AVR HV Rescue Shield is a high voltage parallel mode fuse programmer for Atmel AVR microcontrollers. It currently supports the ATmega48/88/168/328P series and the ATtiny2313.
AVR HV Rescue Shield Kit 2 – mightyohm.com
- Version 2.1 introduces a new and improved 12V switching circuit
- Completely open source. Source code, schematics, layout, BOM are available.
- Onboard 12V DC-DC boost converter eliminates the need for an external 12V power supply.
- Support for programming the extended fuse (EFUSE) byte.
- An interactive mode, where desired fuses can be entered using the Arduino’s serial port.
- Separate Ready and Burn indicators.